Always the correct part
We know our products
Free Continental Delivery
Free shipping on all orders
Alpine X308U 8" Navigation CarPlay Android Car Stereo + install Kit for 2003 Lincoln Navigator
Alpine X308U 8" Navigation Apple CarPlay & Android Car Radio Stereo + install Kit...
Alpine X308U 8" Navigation Apple CarPlay & Android Car Radio Stereo + install Kit for 2003 Lincoln Navigator
Alpine X308U In-dash Bluetooth Car Stereo 8" Touchscreen with Built-in Navigation, Apple CarPlay, & Android Auto
The X308U Mech-Less Navigation Receiver allows you to access the latest smartphone integration technology with the benefit of a secure and dependable built-in navigation system.
RELIABLE NAVIGATION ANYWHERE
Whether driving in the city or taking your vehicle off-roading, you can choose between smartphone navigation or, when you lose service, the X308U’s embedded navigation to get you to your next adventure.
Choose from different intuitive map view options, such as 3D mapping, split map, and turn-by-turn arrow view. During navigation, use multi-touch, pinch-to-zoom motions on your screen for a detailed view of your map. Now there are more ways than ever to get you to your next adventure.
- Alpine X308U In-Dash Receiver
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 18 watts x 4 channels
- 8" Touchscreen WVGA High-Resolution Display with Swipe User Interface and Anti-Glare Screen
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12 AM presets
- Remote control included
- Keep factory controls with iDatalink® Maestro® Module
- 4-Way Swipe Action Control Touchscreen
- Alpine Connect App compatible
- Authorized Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Quick Place Search
- 3D,2D, and Split-Map View Options
- Turn-by-turn Instructions with Text-to-Speech (TTS) Technology
- HERE Map Data of the USA, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands
- Latest Map Update Guarantee
Playback and Audio Features:
- MP3/WMA/AAC/FLAC Playback via USB
- 24-bit DAC
- Built-In Digital HD Radio®
- BassEngine SQ adjusts bass characteristics for different types of music
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software
- 9-band parametric equalizer with seven selectable tone curves
- (Front, Rear, Front, and Rear USB) Input
- 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear, and subwoofer)
- Include an add-on DVD Player to add playback for CD audio, MP3, WMA, MPEG2 AAC, MPEG4 AAC, WAV, DVD-Video, DVD-VR, and Video CD.
- Alpine DVE-5300 Sold Separately
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 3.0 +EDR certified
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands-Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high-quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc.) via Bluetooth
- OPP: Object Push Profile for sending basic "objects" such as pictures and other virtual material
- SPP: Serial Port Profile provides a wireless replacement for RS-232-based serial communications
- Works with most Bluetooth-enabled cell phones.
- Includes a built-in microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- Maximum communication rage: 32.8 feet (approx, line of sight)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM SXV300v1 and subscription required, sold separately
- HD Radio Built-in
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Input: Connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
- 1 HDMI input and 1 HDMI output
What's in the X308U package:
- X308U owner's manual
- Navigation receiver w/ integrated 8" LCD touchscreen
- Wiring harness
- Pre-out harness
- Mic/SWC harness
- iDatalink/Aux/Camera harness
- Camera input adapter
- 5' USB extension cable
- GPS antenna
- Mic bracket
- Two-sided tape
- Self-adhesive pad
- 3 Cable-clips
- 4 Pan-head machine screws
- 4 Countersunk machine screws
- HDMI connector-clamp
- Quick Reference Guide
- Installation Manual
- Online Registration Sheet
This product can expose you to, known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.
Absolute Pro Music is proud to offer fast shipping at affordable prices. The shipping fee for each order is based on the package weight, destination, and shipping method. For the most accurate shipping information, use the "Get shipping quote" link on the product pages or in your shopping cart.
Shipping Methods and Transit Times
Absolute Pro Music ships orders from our Los Angeles, California location. On occasion, orders will be fulfilled directly by the manufacturer or distributor in order to reduce the shipping time. The shipping times below refer to items labeled with an availability of In Stock - Ships the Same or Next Business Day.
Order Processing Time
Total Ship Time
1-6 Business Days
2-7 Business Days
3 Business Days
3-4 Business Days
2 Business Days
2-3 Business Days
1 Business Days
1-2 Business Days
Flat Rate Shipping
7-10 Business Days
8-11 Business Days
United States Customers:
The shipping methods listed above are for residential and commercial destinations within the continental 48 United States. Absolute Pro Music primarily uses FedEx to ship orders. To provide the most affordable rates, small items shipped via Standard Flat Rate or USPS First Class Mail will be delivered through a joint effort by DHL and USPS. Shipments to military addresses and PO Boxes will only ship via USPS. When shipping to a military APO/FPO/DPO address, we strongly recommend choosing USPS Priority as the shipping time is much quicker than Parcel and averages about 2-3 weeks.
Canadian Customers: We offer all-inclusive shipping to our Canadian customers. (click here for details)
International Customers: We ship to most countries around the world. (click here for details)
Once an order has been shipped, we send our customers an email with the tracking number for the order. Click on the tracking link in the email to follow the location of the package on the carrier's website. If you did not receive a tracking number by email or need to confirm the tracking information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1(213) 744.11.44
Each order placed on Absolute Pro Music goes through our processing department before it can be shipped. If 3 business days have passed since you submitted payment and you have not received an email with tracking information, please log in to your account to track your orders and/or contact us immediately via email or phone. Customers who do not receive a tracking number within 3 days will receive an order status update via email.
Shipping to Alternate Address
Orders with different billing and shipping addresses may require longer processing times due to an additional verification procedure. The additional verification and processing time are in an effort to protect our customers from online fraud.
Shipping Changes Fees (Address Intercept)
If a request to change the shipping address is made after the package leaves the Absolute Pro Music warehouse, it is subject to an Address Intercept Fee imposed by the shipping carrier. The amount of the fee varies according to the shipping carrier and the destination of the package. Absolute Pro Music will do its best to work with the shipping carriers to make these changes so that your package arrives at the correct address. Please be aware that not all shipping carriers will accept address intercept changes. This policy is in accordance with the security measures and agreements made with our third-party shipping companies.
Due to the valuable contents of some shipments, Absolute Pro Music may require a signature upon delivery. Such guidelines will not be overruled upon the customer's request. Please understand that this is a security measure taken by our Company to ensure the safe delivery of each package and guarantee excellent service. Many of our third-party shipping carriers and payment companies require signatures upon delivery to protect against fraud and theft. Customers may request a signature upon delivery by calling Absolute Pro Music Customer Service at +1(213) 744.11.44.
Shipping Policy Disclaimer
Delivery estimates do not apply to items shipped directly from the manufacturer, nor out-of-stock items. Some items that ship from the manufacturer can only be delivered to addresses within the 48 continental states.
Standard delivery time for domestic customers will average from 2-4 business days but can take longer in some cases. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for delivery purposes.
Our Shipping Guarantee applies only to shipments delayed due to our service failure. We will not guarantee shipments that are delayed due to an act of god (ex: weather), a catastrophic event, or failure by our delivery partners. Our guarantee is also voided if incorrect billing or shipping information is given and results in your order being delayed to its destination. Our guarantee is also void if no one is available to sign for shipment when delivery attempt is made if a signature is required.